Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
A quick look at the Lightning 210 racing miniquad from Foxtech FPV and it appears to be quite a sturdy, fairly well engineered bit of kit. The carbon is of decent thickness and there are no glaring weak points.
- strong and fairly lightweight
- comes pretty well assembled
- neat and tidy
- 2205/2300KV motors
- only an F1 (Naze32 Rev 6) flight controller
- FC pins protrude through the side of the frame
- Foxtech included the wrong model of *optional* video transmitter which doesn't fit.
- No predrilled holes for an HS1177-style cased camera
In the next installment of this review I will show you what I did to modify the flight controller, install the camera and a VTX and why I added another component to the wiring.
Note: the antenna, camera, battery and video transmitter are all optional extras to the basic package.
This unit was provided for review purposes by Foxtech FPV.
Mydroneparts.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.