Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
The advanced sensors of this little camera drone automatically maintains a steady hover position for very easy flying. Find it here and use coupon PFRHTYXP Please note that this drone requires a 802.11ac WiFi capable phone to fly it. Verify that your phone is 802.11ac WiFi capable before purchasing (not all phones have this capability).
- Easy to fly. Optical flow position hold automatically maintains the drone's position in a steady hover so that you can focus on taking video or photos.
- Barometer and ultrasonic sensor altitude hold capability.
- IR gun sensor for battle mode flying.
- Also includes headless mode, G sensor mode, auto takeoff, auto landing, and hand launch capability.
- 720p 30fps HD video camera.
- 3GB onboard memory storage eliminates lag and frame dropping from recorded video. Stored video can be downloaded via WiFi downloading to your phone, or by micro USB cable to your computer.
- Altitude geofence. Recommend that beginners keep its setting at less than 5 meters to take advantage of the optical flow sensor (optical flow position hold only works up to about 5 meters altitude).
- Quadcopter is controlled using the MiDroneMini app available on Play here or iTunes here
- Bluetooth capability for controlling via a Bluetooth game controller.
- Proprietary 3.8V 920mah LiHV battery.
- Requires 802.11ac WiFi. Make sure that your phone is 802.11ac capable before purchasing.
- There's always room for video jello ;-)
- Camera photo stills are video frame grabs.
- Sorry that I couldn't figure out how to demonstrate G sensor control. It's just not very intuitive.
- No electronic image stabilization (EIS). But for those that want to compare this to the EIS Tello, keep in mind that the Tello does not have onboard video storage of the MITU. The Tello's recorded video is transmitted over WiFi, with resulting WiFi lag and frame dropping in Tello video. So neither the Tello nor the MITU are currently optimum for video. But with a little more Xiaomi/Ryze development effort, both of these can be improved to be something special.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Mydroneparts.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related Xiaomi MITU FPV Camera Drone Flight Test Review videos