Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
This FPV camera has pretty high specs (1200TVL) but how well does it work? Well this certainly does what it says on the box and the DVR footage does not do justice to the resolution and quality of the image in the goggles.
The Falkor2 and 600mW Foxeer 5.8GHz FPV transmitter gave really solid performance and was a very pleasant way to return to analog FPV after using the DJI Digital system.
- nice image
- two pre-wired cables for popular VTXes
- plenty of mounting hardware
- fantastic WDR
- very little in the way of "jaggies" (what you see in the DVR footage is more due to the limited DVR resolution than the camera itself).
- 16:9 does crop the vertical FOV
- OSD voltage display is about 0.6V low
- White balance sometimes a bit odd (note how the color of the Outlaw250's coreflute hatch changes throughout the video).
Bottomline: I like it!
Mydroneparts.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related Review: Foxeer Falkor 2 mini FPV camera videos